To link to available Cardinal Cushing Library resources in Google Scholar, you have two options:
- Go to the Library homepage, select the Databases tab and, then, select Google Scholar from the drop down options.
- Follow these steps:
- From the main Google Scholar page, select Settings in the upper right corner.
- In the left menu, select Library links.
- In the search bar, type Cardinal Cushing Library and click blue search button. Select Cardinal Cushing Library – Full text@Emmanuel Coll. from the results and Save.
Exporting Google Scholar citations to RefWorks:
- Under an article citation, click on the Quotation mark icon (Cite) in blue text. In the window that appears, click RefWorks. If you would like to change your preferences in Google Scholar so RefWorks is the default, follow these steps:
- From the main Google Scholar page, select menu icon in the upper right corner. Then go to Settings.
- Under the Bibliography manager heading, select Show links to import citations into, and select RefWorks from the drop-down menu.
- Save your preferences.
- Now, under each article citation in search results, one of the options in blue text will be Import into RefWorks>>.
- If using a public computer, remember to log out of RefWorks when finished.